- Exercise 6 times per week, including a Masters Swim on Tuesday/Thursday.
- Go Vegetarian 2 times per week (Tuesday and Thursday would be easiest)
- Minimum Athena weight by the time Lifetime Fitness Triathlon rolls around (July 11th)
- Breath deeply
- Save money.
Let's see where I am in relationship to these lofty goals as of January EIGHTH, 2009:
Exercise: Four days: ran a 10K; another 2.3 miles another day; lifted weights once; swam once; walked briskly and rode a stationary bike once. So I did six things, not six days....AND the Masters swim happens at 5:30 in the A. wtf M which should count for extra credit.
- Rational: not yet in "training" Reality: It is freezing cold here and I've been woozy (really).
Vegetarian: So far, so good.
- Rational: it is pretty easy. Reality: It's only been ONE Tuesday and One Thursday. Also, chocolate does not contain any meat by-products (I hope).
Minimum Athena: I have't gotten on a scale in months. I'm petrified.
- Rational: I'm petrified. Reality: July is a long time away and I need to just face the number.
Breath deeply. Every day. No rational or reality comment needed.
Save Money: I think spending less counts too, yes?
---I've become sort of a Social Media junkie, getting in to Facebook and Linkedin...A couple of my bloggie friends are into this too (Steve and Tri to be Funny).