Monday, May 1, 2006

GIG update / Tri Training starts TODAY!

Get in Gear got my time published...33.35 which equates to 10:49/mile.

I'm not the speediest creature on the planet, but still feel pretty good about the fact that I ran the whole dang thing.

Training for LifeTime Tri starts today. I have to get a swim and a run in today. That, plus golf lessons start. I'll be Ms. Athletic today.

I set my alarm for 5:30 to get to the gym by 6:00 am for my swim... hit the snooze about a zillion times and will have to work in the swim later today.

Also have to start my "I want to be a Sleek Triathlete" program today too. I'm doing LifeTime as an Athena, which means I have to weigh more than 150 lbs. No problem there. I just want to weigh much CLOSER to 150 than I currently do today. So, I'm back on Weight Watchers .

Should be an interesting twelve weeks or so.

1 comment:

Dori said...

Congratulations on your race and hitting a PR -- running without a walking break.